Chicken Salad Sandwich
A blend of flavours and textures make this chicken salad sandwich a guaranteed favourite.
- 4 cups roast/poached/BBQ chicken (leftovers are ideal), cubed
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- ½ cup sweet onion, finely diced
- ½ cup red seedless grapes, quartered
- 1 cup Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 sandwich rolls
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, onion and grapes.
- Add sesame mayo to the chicken mixture and gently combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut rolls, not cutting all the way through.
- Place a lettuce leaf in each roll. Top lettuce with chicken filling.
- Serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes