Open Faced Radish and Egg Sandwich
A healthy layered sandwich that is both tempting and satisfying.
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 2 cups watercress, trimmed
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with cold water until eggs are covered. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and rinse under cold water. Remove shells from eggs and set aside.
- Spread multigrain toast with wasabi mayo. Layer with watercress, cucumber and radish.
- Using an egg slicer or sharp knife, slice eggs.
- Place egg slices on top of sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes