Shrimp Avocado Cocktail with Wasabi Mayo
Add an unexpected touch to this simple shrimp avocado cocktail.
- 2 avocados
- ½ lime or lemon
- 340 g cocktail shrimp, cooked and deveined
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons salmon roe
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- Halve avocados lengthwise. Remove pits.
- Carve out avocado flesh and cut into large chunks
- Squeeze lime or lemon juice over avocado flesh.
- In a bowl, gently combine avocado chunks, shrimp, tomato, red pepper and wasabi mayo. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill each avocado shell with the shrimp mixture.
- Garnish each serving with one teaspoon of salmon roe and green onion.
- Serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 25 minutes