Wafu® Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs that taste like heaven.
- 12 eggs
- 5 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Paprika, for dusting (optional)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with cold water until eggs are covered. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and cool in refrigerator.
- Remove shells from eggs and halve lengthwise. Place cooked egg yolks in bowl. Place whites on a plate.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in the sesame mayo. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Mash together to form a creamy and smooth paste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture using a small pastry bag.
- Dust tops with paprika. Store covered in refrigerator. Serve cold.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes