Rapini Asparagus Sesame Salad
It's never been easier to enjoy your healthy greens with this tempting salad.
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- Salt for boiling water
- ½ lb broccoli rabe, trimmed
- ½ lb asparagus spears, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add salt and stir in the orzo. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain orzo and set aside in a large bowl.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Place the broccoli rabe in the boiling water and cook until tender but still firm, approximately 5 minutes. Drain in colander.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the asparagus and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in the broccoli rabe and sauté for another 5 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
- Add the vegetables to the orzo and combine.
- Drizzle with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, to taste.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 minutes